clarification on how to join in online conference

  • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I received the message below from one of our webhead friends, so I'm sending this clarification

      The links for the lectures I am giving currently are available at:

      http://www.vancestevens.com/writing.htm
      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/writing.htm
      http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/writing.htm

      Here you will find the texts of the lectures and the links to the slides at slideshare.net

      WHere I am able to make recordings you will also find them linked there.

      If you wish to join us online you can listen to me live and make comments in text chat. Bobbi will be handling the text chat today and she will let me know if there are any questions or comments from the chat. Otherwise today I plan a lecture.  Tomorrow I am hoping to be more open with the LT discussion.

      I am using Elluminate from LearningTimes which has a system now for archiving presentations automatically.

      To join us at LT, please visit http://tinyurl.com/y3eh
      This will redirect you to http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=273662

      There you will find the familiar presentation environment.

      I am being a bit ambitious and cannot promise that all will work perfectly, but one pushes the edges in order to learn.

      Best,

      To: vstevens@...
      Date: 2007-07-11
      Subject: Re: Apologies

      >Hi Vance,
      It's a bit on the early side but if I am up by 7 am I might try to drop in tomorrow or Thursday at 11 your time.  But I don't understand what to do/where to go from the link you sent--it seems to be just a prospectus for the course...