wia lisbon summit 07 webpage

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Dear all,

      Sorry for the crossposting, but I created a Webpage with links to the slideshow (based on photos by Fernanda and Luis) and on the podcast we recorded. You can look and listen at the same time.
      > http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/meetings/lisbonwiasummit07.htm <

      I met Jane, Cristina, Ramona, Barb and Gertz yesterday afternoon in Belém (Lisbon area) to enjoy their company for an hour and say "See you soon in Portugal once again!"

      Thanks to Susan Burg, Horacio, Hala and Nina Liakos for your comments in Bubbleshare and your messages. :-)

      Hugs all, Teresa