Re: lisbon wia summit

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
      I loved your photos and of course I listened to your podcast....so
      nice to hear and see you all. Hope we can all meet another time...in
      Italy??

      hugs, Susan
    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2007
        How lovely it was to listen to your podcast, Teresa, and to see the album of
        the Lisbon Summit! How I wish I had been there too--it put me in mind of
        those wonderful evenings in Seattle (which was rainier and colder). Thanks
        so much for sharing the joy.
        Hugs,
        Nina

      • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
          Hey Teresa--
          Good food, food wine, good friends--a typical Webheads meet! Really
          enjoyed hearing your voice(s) and seeing the lovely spread. Wish we
          could have been there!
          Cheers--
          --Elizabeth

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
          <tmvaz@...> wrote:

          > Hi, everyone!
          >
          > Yesterday evening the Lisbon Webheads got together for what Ramona
          coined the "Webheads Summit". I love the expression, but I'd add
          Lisbon and call it the "Lisbon Webheads Summit 2007". We had a blast
          in the true Webhead fashion!!!!

          > Jane Petring and Barb Chap were the very special guests. Jane
          confirmed she was coming some time ago, but Barb was a 99% surprise,
          since my hunch was right.

          > This is the group that got together for dinner in Lisbon last night:
          Jane, Barb and her husband, Cristina, Ramona and Luis, Fernanda,
          Luisa, Margarida, Joao and me. We had dinner outside by the river.
          Meeting time was 19:30 and, in the true Webhead fashion, we left the
          table at about 23:00 after great food and wine, and fabulous company
          and fantastic laughs.

          http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/meetings/lisbonwiasummit6jul07.mp3
          <

          > Last but not least, when we were outside taking some more photos, I
          called Daf. What a surprise she had! We all talked with her. She was
          on her way to her son's wedding. We all enjoyed talking to you, Daf!!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2007
            Me too, wish I could have been there. Here in San Sebastian they have
            Basque gastronomic societies where people socialize over the
            preparation of good food. We were taken to one all three days of the
            the lectures.

            Thanks so much those who attended the live lectures. It was great to
            have people on hand to give that vital dimension of connectiveness on
            topics where the idea is to show people how these new tools put us in
            touch with one another.

            The lecture texts, slides, and recordings are available at:

            * http://www.vancestevens.com/writing.htm
            * http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/writing.htm
            * http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/writing.htm

            Bobbi and I are heading into the mountains from tomorrow and it is
            unclear whether we'll be near internet at 12:00 noon GMT on Sundays.
            If not I may have to miss the usual chats for the next couple of
            weeks. I'll resume participation toward the end of this month.

            Best to all,
            Vance

            1

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Hanson-Smith"