Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Live Earth Videos

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2007
      Andrew,
      Thanks for posting this. I was a bit surprised that the event did not
      stimulate more discussion on-line from Webheads. I thought it was an
      extremely complex and helpful look at what can be done via technology. I
      suspect it was also the largest blended learning event ever produced, but it
      is almost like no one noticed. I watched the concerts off and on all day,
      signed a pledge, read some of the accompanying articles, and watched a few
      of the videos that you refered to. It was a great example of "what if'.

      tnx
      ebob

      PS. As I write this my Grandson sits in my lap watching some of the videos.

      On 7/7/07, Andrew Pincon <pincon@...> wrote:

      > To all Webheads interested in Global Warming and Environmental
      > Stewardship, here's the link to the various streaming videos on today's,
      > 07-07-07 Live Earth on MSN:
      > http://liveearth.msn.com/green/liveearthfilmproject
      >
      > This should provide your class projects on the Environment with ample
      > material.
      > Kindest regards to all,
      > Andy Pincon
      > pincon@... <pincon%40digibridge.org>

      Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.