Live Earth Videos

  • Andrew Pincon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 5:39 PM
      To all Webheads interested in Global Warming and Environmental Stewardship, here's the link to the various streaming videos on today's, 07-07-07 Live Earth on MSN:
      http://liveearth.msn.com/green/liveearthfilmproject

      This should provide your class projects on the Environment with ample material.
      Kindest regards to all,
      Andy Pincon
      pincon@...

    • Elderbob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 6:54 AM
        Andrew,
        Thanks for posting this. I was a bit surprised that the event did not
        stimulate more discussion on-line from Webheads. I thought it was an
        extremely complex and helpful look at what can be done via technology. I
        suspect it was also the largest blended learning event ever produced, but it
        is almost like no one noticed. I watched the concerts off and on all day,
        signed a pledge, read some of the accompanying articles, and watched a few
        of the videos that you refered to. It was a great example of "what if'.

        tnx
        ebob

        PS. As I write this my Grandson sits in my lap watching some of the videos.

        On 7/7/07, Andrew Pincon <pincon@...> wrote:

        > To all Webheads interested in Global Warming and Environmental
        > Stewardship, here's the link to the various streaming videos on today's,
        > 07-07-07 Live Earth on MSN:
        > http://liveearth.msn.com/green/liveearthfilmproject
        >
        > This should provide your class projects on the Environment with ample
        > material.
        > Kindest regards to all,
        > Andy Pincon
        > pincon@... <pincon%40digibridge.org>

        Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
        wanted to become.