An awesome blogging tool / SL Assignments

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 2:40 AM
      Hi Andreas

      I've also been looking at Voice thread and as you say it is pretty
      good.

      I've used it to make a demo Second Life assignment as I thought it
      would be a really nice way of getting students to do projects in SL.

      This is one I made as a quick demo of a trip to explore the Sistine
      Chapel on Vasser island. Feel free to add comments

      http://voicethread.com/view.php?b=2811

      best

      Nik

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Trainer, Content Designer

      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/

      Email: nik.peachey@...
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 3:21 AM
        Nik,

        Thanks for the visit to the Vassar Sistine Chapel.

        Dennis of Os