WiAOC 2007

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      I can't believe this, but it seems as if I missed WiAOC 2007. It must have
      been while I was out of the country. I've not spotted any discussion on this
      list, though, either. I find one has to be better and better organised on
      the web not to miss important presentations and meetings. I guess the
      systematic use of an online calendar is the only solution.

      Dennis of Os

      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück