Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Access to Alado?

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi Dennis.

      Access to the Webhead Alado room at
      http://alado.net/webheads is open to any of us at
      any time. (unless one of us has pre-booked the
      room). It sounds like you may need a moderator
      login for what you are planning. Andy Pincon
      needs to set this up for you. You there Andy?

      There is a calendar of events for this room
      at http://my.calendars.net/webheads/. You can
      either fill out your dates you want there, or
      send them to me and I'll fill them in.

      - Michael.

      At 05:01 AM 7/6/2007, you wrote:

      >In January next year another webhead and I are planning a blended workshop
      >(90 minutes) where the blend means I shall remain in Germany, and she and
      >her colleagues will be together in another country.
      >
      >We would like to use Alado or something like it. How does one, can one get
      >access to Alado? The workshop is for teachers.
      >
      >Dennis of Os
      >--
      >Dennis Newson (retired)
      >University of Osnabrück
      >GERMANY
      >Webhead,
      >Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
      >Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        Michael,

        Thanks greatly for that information. I'm copying this to Illya, the
        initiator and also a webhead.

        Dennis