Access to Alado?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      In January next year another webhead and I are planning a blended workshop
      (90 minutes) where the blend means I shall remain in Germany, and she and
      her colleagues will be together in another country.

      We would like to use Alado or something like it. How does one, can one get
      access to Alado? The workshop is for teachers.

      Dennis of Os
      --
      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University of Osnabrück

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        Hi Dennis.

        Access to the Webhead Alado room at
        http://alado.net/webheads is open to any of us at
        any time. (unless one of us has pre-booked the
        room). It sounds like you may need a moderator
        login for what you are planning. Andy Pincon
        needs to set this up for you. You there Andy?

        There is a calendar of events for this room
        at http://my.calendars.net/webheads/. You can
        either fill out your dates you want there, or
        send them to me and I'll fill them in.

        - Michael.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
          Michael,

          Thanks greatly for that information. I'm copying this to Illya, the
          initiator and also a webhead.

          Dennis