Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Teaching materials for International Day of Peace on 21st September

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      Back in 2000 I involved 4 of my classes in a set of activities
      throughout the year to celebrate the Unesco International Theme:
      Connecting through Peace. You can find all the explanation here.
      http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/proj2000.html
      Click on the links along the timeline and you will find more details.

      At the time, we also signed the manifesto, which is still online. You
      may want to sign it and ask your students to do the same.
      http://www3.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/BRA/032/JFN

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      --