Teaching materials for International Day of Peace on 21st September

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      Here's a really fantastic link to some really useful materials for the
      International Day of Peace on 21st September.

      http://communicty.wikispaces.com/Peace

      There are some video materials and also some suggestions for class
      projects.

      Hope you find these useful

      best

      Nik

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Trainer, Content Designer

      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/

      Email: nik.peachey@...
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        Back in 2000 I involved 4 of my classes in a set of activities
        throughout the year to celebrate the Unesco International Theme:
        Connecting through Peace. You can find all the explanation here.
        http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/proj2000.html
        Click on the links along the timeline and you will find more details.

        At the time, we also signed the manifesto, which is still online. You
        may want to sign it and ask your students to do the same.
        http://www3.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/BRA/032/JFN

        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        --