Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Very Funny Video

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Susan - the link got joined up with some other text. The correct link is:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjMGhzU1wE

      - Michael.

      At 10:35 AM 7/2/2007, you wrote:

      >Michael:
      >I'm sorry but the link seems to be broken.
      >Thanks
      >Susana
      >
      >Michael Coghlan
      ><<mailto:michaelc%40chariot.net.au>michaelc@...> escribió:
      >This is wonderful! Take 7 mins time
      ><out....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjMGhzU1wE>out....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjMGhzU1wE
      >
      >- Michael

    • Mabel Quiroga
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        The video about the Indian call center is very funny indeed.
        Here's another one, about people's problems with technology

        http://www.devilducky.com/media/57946/
        Enjoy!
        Mabel

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
        <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > Susan - the link got joined up with some other text. The correct
        link is:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjMGhzU1wE
        >
        > - Michael.
        >
        > At 10:35 AM 7/2/2007, you wrote:
        >
        > >Michael:
        > >I'm sorry but the link seems to be broken.
        > >Thanks
        > >Susana
        > >
        > >Michael Coghlan
        > ><<mailto:michaelc%40chariot.net.au>michaelc@...> escribió: