Re: Webheads meet in Italy!

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
      Dear Yaodong,

      I am sorry I missed you.

      Susan

      > I do wish I could have met Webheads when I was in north Italy last
      March.I was there for ONE month.
      > Yaodong
      >
      > Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      > Lovely Susan. Great to see you and Chris together. A big
      family indeed!

      > - Michael.
      >
      > At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:
      >
      > >Dear Webheads,
      > >
      > >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
      > >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
      > >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
      > >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
      > >big family!!!
      > >
      > >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
      > >

      ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
      > >
      > >Susan!!

    • Gladys Baya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
        I came across it on the day it was launched, Cris, and the only thing
        I got was some funny messages about cluttered pipes and the like.. :-P

        If someone has used it, I'd love to have a look at what they've made
        of it, to see if I can start making sense of this tool...

        Gladys

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, cristina costa
        <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

        Dis you knwo about this?

        "Pipes is an interactive data aggregator and manipulator that lets you
        mashup your favorite online data sources."
        http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/
      • CJones
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2007
          Hi, Webheads,

          I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks since I met up with Susan in
          Florence. Now I'm visiting relatives and have daily access to email
          again.

          Susan was a wonderful hostess and indeed it was like meeting up with
          an old friend. Our classes did an email exchange about 3 years ago
          when I still taught in Arizona. She showed me some of the lovely
          countryside around Florence, and I enjoyed meeting her family while
          she prepared a yummy Italian lunch. It was really a treat to meet her
          and spend a day with her.

          Chris Jones

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Burg"

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 14 3:11 PM
            Hi, Chris!

            I've been going through email and just noticed this message. Shame on me!

            I'm glad you had a wonderful time with Susan and enjoyed Florence. I missed
            it years ago, because I got sick in Rome and had to cancel the day trip to
            Florence. :-(

            Any photos?

            Are you happy in Abu Dhabi? And with work?

            Hugs, Teresa