Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads meet in Italy!

  • YD Chen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
      I do wish I could have met Webheads when I was in north Italy last March.I was there for ONE month.
      Yaodong

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      Lovely Susan. Great to see you and Chris together. A big family indeed!

      - Michael.

      At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:

      >Dear Webheads,
      >
      >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
      >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
      >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
      >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
      >big family!!!
      >
      >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
      >
      ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
      >
      >Susan!!

    • Susan Burg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
        Dear Yaodong,

        I am sorry I missed you.

        Susan

        > I do wish I could have met Webheads when I was in north Italy last
        March.I was there for ONE month.
        > Yaodong
        >
        > Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
        > Lovely Susan. Great to see you and Chris together. A big
        family indeed!

        > - Michael.
        >
        > At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:
        >
        > >Dear Webheads,
        > >
        > >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
        > >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
        > >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
        > >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
        > >big family!!!
        > >
        > >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
        > >

        ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
        > >
        > >Susan!!

      • Gladys Baya
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
          I came across it on the day it was launched, Cris, and the only thing
          I got was some funny messages about cluttered pipes and the like.. :-P

          If someone has used it, I'd love to have a look at what they've made
          of it, to see if I can start making sense of this tool...

          Gladys

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, cristina costa
          <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

          Dis you knwo about this?

          "Pipes is an interactive data aggregator and manipulator that lets you
          mashup your favorite online data sources."
          http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/
        • CJones
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2007
            Hi, Webheads,

            I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks since I met up with Susan in
            Florence. Now I'm visiting relatives and have daily access to email
            again.

            Susan was a wonderful hostess and indeed it was like meeting up with
            an old friend. Our classes did an email exchange about 3 years ago
            when I still taught in Arizona. She showed me some of the lovely
            countryside around Florence, and I enjoyed meeting her family while
            she prepared a yummy Italian lunch. It was really a treat to meet her
            and spend a day with her.

            Chris Jones

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Burg"

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 14, 2007
              Hi, Chris!

              I've been going through email and just noticed this message. Shame on me!

              I'm glad you had a wonderful time with Susan and enjoyed Florence. I missed
              it years ago, because I got sick in Rome and had to cancel the day trip to
              Florence. :-(

              Any photos?

              Are you happy in Abu Dhabi? And with work?

              Hugs, Teresa