Re: Jazz it up with Merlot

  • Claire Bradin Siskin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      Indeed I am looking forward to meeting Bee in São Paulo next week as
      well as Erika Cruvinel and other Webheads in Brasilia. It will be my
      first visit to Brazil, so I am beyond excited!

      It is wonderful that you will be speaking at the Merlot conference, Bee!

      Hugs to all,

      Claire Bradin Siskin
    • violeta.cautin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
        Dear Barbara,

        How wonderful!!! I'll add that keynote to my google calendar right now.
        I'll be visiting your wiki soon.
        I am sure you'll do a great job.

        Warm regards,

        Violeta.