Yahoo! Pipes

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2007
      Dis you knwo about this?

      "Pipes is an interactive data aggregator and manipulator that lets you mashup your favorite online data sources."
      http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/

      Cris

    • Susan Burg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
        Dear Webheads,

        Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
        meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
        my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
        old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
        big family!!!

        Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/

        Susan!!
      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
          Lovely Susan. Great to see you and Chris together. A big family indeed!

          - Michael.

          At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:

          >Dear Webheads,
          >
          >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
          >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
          >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
          >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
          >big family!!!
          >
          >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
          >
          ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
          >
          >Susan!!

        • YD Chen
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
            I do wish I could have met Webheads when I was in north Italy last March.I was there for ONE month.
            Yaodong

            At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:

            >Dear Webheads,
            >
            >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
            >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
            >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
            >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
            >big family!!!
            >
            >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
            >
            ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
            >
            >Susan!!

          • Susan Burg
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
              Dear Yaodong,

              I am sorry I missed you.

              Susan

              > I do wish I could have met Webheads when I was in north Italy last
              March.I was there for ONE month.
              > Yaodong
              >
              > Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
              > Lovely Susan. Great to see you and Chris together. A big
              family indeed!

              > - Michael.
              >
              > At 01:36 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:
              >
              > >Dear Webheads,
              > >
              > >Let me know if you are passing through Florence...I will definitely
              > >meet you!!! Chris Jones and I had a wonderful day yesterday here at
              > >my home, around town and in the country. It felt just like having an
              > >old friend with me even though we had never met f2f. This is like a
              > >big family!!!
              > >
              > >Here are a few photos I have uploaded in my Flickr page...have a look!
              > >

              ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/susane/
              > >
              > >Susan!!

            • Gladys Baya
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007
                I came across it on the day it was launched, Cris, and the only thing
                I got was some funny messages about cluttered pipes and the like.. :-P

                If someone has used it, I'd love to have a look at what they've made
                of it, to see if I can start making sense of this tool...

                Gladys

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, cristina costa
                <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

                Dis you knwo about this?

                "Pipes is an interactive data aggregator and manipulator that lets you
                mashup your favorite online data sources."
                http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/
              • CJones
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 14, 2007
                  Hi, Webheads,

                  I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks since I met up with Susan in
                  Florence. Now I'm visiting relatives and have daily access to email
                  again.

                  Susan was a wonderful hostess and indeed it was like meeting up with
                  an old friend. Our classes did an email exchange about 3 years ago
                  when I still taught in Arizona. She showed me some of the lovely
                  countryside around Florence, and I enjoyed meeting her family while
                  she prepared a yummy Italian lunch. It was really a treat to meet her
                  and spend a day with her.

                  Chris Jones

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Burg"

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 14, 2007
                    Hi, Chris!

                    I've been going through email and just noticed this message. Shame on me!

                    I'm glad you had a wonderful time with Susan and enjoyed Florence. I missed
                    it years ago, because I got sick in Rome and had to cancel the day trip to
                    Florence. :-(

                    Any photos?

                    Are you happy in Abu Dhabi? And with work?

                    Hugs, Teresa