Re: Promoting awareness about Global warming

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      Dear Webheads,

      Many thanks for leaving messages on my class blog :-) Your support on our class project is very encouraging, and my students feel good about themselves- for having accomplished something that is being appreciated- worldwide :-)

      Monica, can I grab the videos you shared and put them also on my class blog?

      Thanks.

      Aiden
      p.s.
      apologies for cross posting