congrats Hala

  • Randa Effat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
      Dear Hala,

      Great presentation. Wish I could have been fully concentrated, but although
      only a small part of me was present at the presentation ( I was engaged in
      the wedding dress fitting of my daughter) at the same time, I slipped in the
      back room where the computer was to try to attend parts of it.

      Is the presentation recorded? Would love to listen to it with full
      concentration.

      How does one keep track of all the Url's of web 2.0 tools and what is a good
      way to organize them.

      I also love your Blog...

      Cheers Randa

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
        Randa,

        The best list of Web 2.0 tools that I have come across is:

        http://www.sacredcowdung.com/archives/2006/03/all_things_web.html

        I certainly learned about it on a list - perhaps this one.

        Dennis of Os

      • Michael Shade
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
          Following Dennis' link - this has now been converted to an open
          directory with around 150 categories (!!):

          http://www.allthingsweb2.com/

          Should keep you busy for a while.

          Regards,

          Michael
          On 6 Jun 2007, at 09:06, Dennis Newson wrote:

          > Randa,
          >
          > The best list of Web 2.0 tools that I have come across is:
          >
          > http://www.sacredcowdung.com/archives/2006/03/all_things_web.html
          >
          > I certainly learned about it on a list - perhaps this one.
          >
          > Dennis of Os

        • Hala
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2007
            Randa,
            To explore after your daughter's wedding:
            http://www.seomoz.org/web2.0
            http://www.web20searchengine.com/web20/web-2.0-list.htm
            Cheers,
            Hala

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
              Hi Hala,

              Thanks for the links (and ongoing congratulations on your presentation ...
              http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2007/chat2007.htm#070605

              I followed the web 2.0 links and ended up at
              http://web2.web20appz.com/web20/what-is-web-2.0.htm

              which I thought was a pretty nicely done lecture definition of what web 2.0
              is.

              I'm compiling my own definition here (you may have to follow links for the
              complete picture)
              http://www.vancestevens.com/casting.htm#web20

              By complete, I mean how I'm putting the puzzle pieces together myself to
              form a part of the puzzle which you might add to your own jigsaw pieces and
              together we might arrive at a sort of 'complete' picture if we can network
              well enough to see and put together in our minds our views in conjunction
              with each other's visible puzzle pieces.

              Question for no one in particular about the Seamoz link. Was this the one
              that took people by surprise recently when they woke up one morning to find
              they had won an 'award' but hadn't realized there was a contest?