Google and Moodle

  • Lee Baber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      I am presenting at a meeting for our county's technology group on
      Monday EST 8am for one hour. I need to see some good Moodle class
      curriculum sites today as I prepare. I suggested we use one for next
      year for our curriculum and so they decided to start a Moodle for next
      year. I want to give them some ideas for how I think would be good to
      organize. If you have some good examples, would you please give me
      access to see how you did your layout. Metacourse ..then a course per
      unit is one way Venny suggested. I want all teachers to have access to
      the core curriculum of each class then they can tweak their own daily
      assignments etc.
      Let me know if you can help out.
      Thanks,
      Lee Baber