aggregating content from WiAOC

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Robin Good was kind enough to respond to a msg I sent to our keynote
      speakers in which I mentioned I was trying to aggregate content off
      the internet and asked if they had any suggestions for that. Robin
      did and walked me through how he uses http://www.mysyndicaat.com to
      create stream mashups (there's that word again ;-) of content
      aggregated off various sources.

      I intend (there's that other word again ;-) to go through the screen
      shots I made more thoroughly and put online the process he showed
      me, but in this quick email I'd like to share the end product:

      http://www.mysyndicaat.com/myfeed/feed/RobinGood_WIAOC%202007?
      query=*&orderby=0&ordertype=0

      Pop that in your bloglines!