Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Invitation to a Presentation/Thanks!

    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi Hala,

      As I mentioned I have a conflict at exactly that time, from around 14:00 GMT
      but in case I'm able to break free for some time, how long will your event
      go on? I have the impression it will carry on for an hour and a half, but
      I/m not sure if that is correct.

      As promised I have placed a notice of your event here:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm#070605

      You'll note that you will be on just before Stephen Heppel at George
      Siemens's Future of Education Conference. (So much going on!)

      Hope to catch you online Tuesday, if you'll still be there 15:00 or so.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 3, 2007
        Vance,
        Thanks for palcing the notice!
        It will be running until 16:00 GMT.