Re:Tagging + a project

  • Jane Petring
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
      Rita,
      I love the idea of your serendipity project and was quite moved by Steve Jobs' speech--especially his story about calligraphy. If I can work it into the curriculum with my advanced students next fall, I'll get my students to write about their serendipitous experiences as well.

      Jane

      Jobs speech:
      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=D1R-jKKp3NA