Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Tagging + a project

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
      Rita,

      Thanks very much for that reference on how to tag within Wordpress. I'm
      working my way through it.

      Dennis

    • Jane Petring
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
        Rita,
        I love the idea of your serendipity project and was quite moved by Steve Jobs' speech--especially his story about calligraphy. If I can work it into the curriculum with my advanced students next fall, I'll get my students to write about their serendipitous experiences as well.

        Jane

        Jobs speech:
        http://www.youtube com/watch? v=D1R-jKKp3NA