Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re DiscoverE's vcr files

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Elizabeth,

      The Interwise platform is PC and the recordings made in Interwise are for PC only. Those are the recordings availbable at the moment. Together with the audio recordings made available by Jeffl (Worldbridges). I have looked at my own presentation on PC and it was fine when I did look.

      I am still waiting for DiscoverE to give the recordings made with Camtasia for viewing by all, ie those with Macs (without recent Macs with Windows nor Parallels).

      Moira :-)

      Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> wrote: For all Mac users trying to see Moira's presentations from WiAOC, this
      is the info I got by writing to DiscoverE directly:

      "The DiscoverE-IW platform is only available on intelMac running 3rd
      party emulators such as Parallels [ www.parallels.com ] or Bootcamp[
      www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp ]."

      However, I didn't seem able to view it on my PC laptop either. Will
      try again when I am at home.

      --Elizabeth