Re:Invitation to a Presentation

  • Saša Sirk
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2007
      Wonderful, Hala. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I'll try to join you.

      Sasha

    • Hala
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 2, 2007
        Dear all,
        A warm thank you for all who apologized for not being able to attend
        and a warmest one for those who will join me.
        Thank you for being there with me when I needed you!
        http://www.alado.net/webheads/id1.html
        Hala

        In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi
        <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I would like to invite you to join me in my first webcasted
        > presentation at the BC, Khartoum on the 5th of June, 14:30 GMT
        at Alado

        > http://www.alado.net/webheads/id4.html
        >
        > The presentation is entitled "Out of Isolation Circles: Web2.0 for
        Teacher Professional Development".

        > This is the first Webcasted presentation in Sudan for English
        language teachers, actually for

        > teachers in all fields.
        >
        > What I want is for those teachers to go home 'deadly' convinced
        of the benefit of using Web tools for TPD.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 2, 2007
          Hi Hala,

          As I mentioned I have a conflict at exactly that time, from around 14:00 GMT
          but in case I'm able to break free for some time, how long will your event
          go on? I have the impression it will carry on for an hour and a half, but
          I/m not sure if that is correct.

          As promised I have placed a notice of your event here:
          http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm#070605

          You'll note that you will be on just before Stephen Heppel at George
          Siemens's Future of Education Conference. (So much going on!)

          Hope to catch you online Tuesday, if you'll still be there 15:00 or so.

          > A warm thank you for all who apologized for not being able to attend
          > and a warmest one for those who will join me.
          > Thank you for being there with me when I needed you!
          > http://www.alado.net/webheads/id1.html
          > Hala
          >

          > In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi
          > <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> Hi all,
          >>
          >> I would like to invite you to join me in my first webcasted
          >> presentation at the BC, Khartoum on the 5th of June, 14:30 GMT
          > at Alado
          >>
          >> http://www.alado.net/webheads/id4.html
          >>
          >> The presentation is entitled "Out of Isolation Circles: Web2.0 for
          > Teacher Professional Development".
          >>
          >> This is the first Webcasted presentation in Sudan for English
          > language teachers, actually for
          >>
          >> teachers in all fields.
          >>
          >> What I want is for those teachers to go home 'deadly' convinced
          > of the benefit of using Web tools for TPD.
          >>
          >> Your presence is will help me stay on my feet!
          >> I hope to see some of you there!
          >> Hala Fawzi

          > For more information:

          > Yahoo! Groups Links