Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The Genders of Robots/Computers in Different Languages--Elizabeth

  • Cora Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:34 PM
      Hi Elizabeth,
      It's great to know that you are having a good time in Ashland.

      I'll keep my survey open for a while. It's great to know that you will be responding to my survey next week. Many thanks in advance!

      Look forward to learning from you!
      Cora :-)))

      >>> ehansonsmi@... 05/31/07 9:00 AM >>>

      Looking forward to your survey, Cora, but it will have to be next
      week--I'm on a slippery wireless connection here in Ashland at the
      Shakespeare Festival. Weather and plays are wonderful!

      --Elizabeth