Re: [evonline2002_webheads] the hard life of an avatar

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      Ooops, typo error, it should have been 'Bumping each other is normal.'

      Lesson for the day: proof read before you click 'send' :-)

      Aiden

      Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote: LOL, Bee :-)

      When we see real avatars in SL, it looks okay to see them standing and typing without a keyboard or sitting on someone's lap. Bumping each other is a normal. After watching this video, real people makes what used to be normal for avatars look weird and totally out of this world. Well, I guess that's why they call it 'second life' - a chance to explore one's eccentricity :-)

      hugs,

      Aiden

      <snip>