Re: name for Yahoo! groups

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      When I started doing research on Yahoo! groups, Nina, I found they
      were referred to as discussion groups or forums. Nevertheless, the
      phrase "Yahoo!groups" is quite often used directly, as they offer
      unique features (no shared by Hotmail or Google groups, I mean).

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos"
      <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
      ... Can you tell me the generic name for Yahoo!Groups? Is it "online
      discussion groups"? or something else?