Creating Folders and Files in Yahoo Groups

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hello Everybody,
      I would like to share with you what I discovered (trial and error,and
      some help from Vance)about creating folders and files in our yahoo
      group page:
      -Click on "Files" on the left side of the window,
      -Click on "Create Folder",
      -Give the folder a name,
      -Write the description of the kind of files to be included in the
      folder,
      there. To create the files for your folder:
      -Click on the name of your folder,
      -Click on "Add file",
      -Browse to get your file,
      -Write the description of your file
      -Select an option if you want to inform group members about your new
      addition,
      -Click on "Upload files".

      The same procedure is used to create bookmarks and their
      corresponding folders.
      Hope this helps.
      Cheers,
      Dafne