Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Connecting youth organizations via blogging

  • Dan Bassill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      I've been attempting to use a blog exchange to connect organizations who
      engage youth in extended learning and that engage volunteers in the process.
      My aim is to use blogs to create a public understanding, and greater public
      support, for all of the organizations who do this type of work.

      You can read about this and visit some of the blogs that we've connected to
      at http://tutormentor.blogspot.com If any of you would like to link your
      blogs to us, just post a story on your blog about what the Tutor/Mentor
      Connection or another group is doing, and send me an email with the address
      of the page.

      I'll add you to the list posted at
      http://www.tutormentorexchange.net/Partner/CC/Conference/May2005/current.asp

      Dan Bassill