Have you met Maria?

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      ... If not, here is your chance.

      Maria is one of Ramona's students and I came across her blog when I was visiting the new Ramona's Cyberkids project. I was amazed and happy to see the positive impact some teachers have on their students. Good examples and great practices is all that matters.

      I had to write a small story about this girly blogger. http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
      You'll find the link to her blog there.

      beijinhos

      Cris

    • Dan Bassill
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        I've been attempting to use a blog exchange to connect organizations who
        engage youth in extended learning and that engage volunteers in the process.
        My aim is to use blogs to create a public understanding, and greater public
        support, for all of the organizations who do this type of work.

        You can read about this and visit some of the blogs that we've connected to
        at http://tutormentor.blogspot.com If any of you would like to link your
        blogs to us, just post a story on your blog about what the Tutor/Mentor
        Connection or another group is doing, and send me an email with the address
        of the page.

        I'll add you to the list posted at
        http://www.tutormentorexchange.net/Partner/CC/Conference/May2005/current.asp

        Dan Bassill