Re: AW: [evonline2002_webheads] Podcards

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Thanks a lot for that Andreas.
      I thought I had included the link there. Ooops!

      Unfortunately, I don't have any students at the moment to create such activities, but I could think of some nice ideas.

      It's a shame...I could already picture my students and myself podcarding all over the place, without even leaving the classroom!

      Thanks anyway.

      Andreas Büsing <169645@...> escreveu: Hello Cris,

      Here is the link: < http://www.eslpodcards.com/country-index.php>

      You or your advanced students could create your own “podcard” by using
      Audacity < http://audacity.sourceforge.net/>

      Mail the stuff to Clive at < info@...> and I am sure he will be
      happy to add the stuff to his resources.

      Best wishes

      Andreas

      Phone: 01801-63384604568

      Fax: 01805-0068648058

      A good friend is like a good bra. Hard to find,

      supportive, comfortable, and always close to your heart!

      -end of message-

      Dear all,
      I just bumped into Podcards. they are so nice!

      It is just a shame I can't create my own there too. At least I still haven't
      found a way.

      I don't know if you knew about this, but this is new to me!
      Just sharing...because it is caring!

      beijinhos

      Cris

      Cris