Podcards

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Dear all,
      I just bumped into Podcards. they are so nice!

      It is just a shame I can't create my own there too. At least I still haven't found a way.

      I don't know if you knew about this, but this is new to me!
      Just sharing...because it is caring!

      beijinhos

      Cris

    • Andreas Büsing
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2007
        Hello Cris,

        Here is the link: < http://www.eslpodcards.com/country-index.php>

        You or your advanced students could create your own “podcard” by using
        Audacity < http://audacity.sourceforge.net/>

        Mail the stuff to Clive at < info@...> and I am sure he will be
        happy to add the stuff to his resources.

        Best wishes

        Andreas

        Phone: 01801-63384604568

        Fax: 01805-0068648058

        A good friend is like a good bra. Hard to find,

        supportive, comfortable, and always close to your heart!

        -end of message-

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2007
          Thanks a lot for that Andreas.
          I thought I had included the link there. Ooops!

          Unfortunately, I don't have any students at the moment to create such activities, but I could think of some nice ideas.

          It's a shame...I could already picture my students and myself podcarding all over the place, without even leaving the classroom!

          Thanks anyway.

          Andreas Büsing <169645@...> escreveu: Hello Cris,