Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Screen addiction, anyone?

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Bee,

      that is a great idea. I already have some screen shots. I will post a reflection about my first baby steps in SL in my new blog in the next few days. http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog

      Thanks for the tip.

      Thank you all who stopped by and left comments. It really means a lot to me. Hope to meet more of you there!

      Beijinhos

      Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> escreveu: Hi Cris,

      Remember to blog about your first impressions in SL and take some
      screenshots. Once you get used to it, the magic is gone...like
      everything else in life, I suppose...lol
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org