Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Screen addiction, anyone?

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Cris,

      Remember to blog about your first impressions in SL and take some
      screenshots. Once you get used to it, the magic is gone...like
      everything else in life, I suppose...lol
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Hi Bee,

        that is a great idea. I already have some screen shots. I will post a reflection about my first baby steps in SL in my new blog in the next few days. http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog

        Thanks for the tip.

        Thank you all who stopped by and left comments. It really means a lot to me. Hope to meet more of you there!

        Beijinhos

        Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> escreveu: Hi Cris,

        Remember to blog about your first impressions in SL and take some
        screenshots. Once you get used to it, the magic is gone...like
        everything else in life, I suppose...lol
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org