Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Blog post about WiA

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Nina,

      thank you for the kind words.
      It is really a privilege to be part of such a great community.
      I have never met another one like this one. I don't know if I ever will.
      beijinhos

      Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escreveu: Dear Cristina,

      Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
      expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
      cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
      community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
      collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
      and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
      as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

      I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
      everyone.
      With warmest regards,
      Nina Lyulkun

      On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
      > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
      > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
      > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
      > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
      > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
      >
      > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
      > beijinhos
      > Cris

      Cris

    • Alfred Hopkins
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Hi!

        Try this blog in English and Spanish!
        http://jaquematepress.blogia.com
        Thanks and happy May day!

        Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escribió:
        Dear Cristina,

        Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
        expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
        cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
        community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
        collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
        and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
        as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

        I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
        everyone.
        With warmest regards,
        Nina Lyulkun

        On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
        > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
        > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
        > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
        > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
        > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
        >
        > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
        > beijinhos
        > Cris

        Alfredo Hopkins
        The Buenos Aires Voz Journal