Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Blog post about WiA

  • Nina Lyulkun
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Dear Cristina,

      Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
      expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
      cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
      community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
      collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
      and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
      as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

      I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
      everyone.
      With warmest regards,
      Nina Lyulkun

      On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
      > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
      > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
      > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
      > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
      > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
      >
      > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
      > beijinhos
      > Cris

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Nina,

        thank you for the kind words.
        It is really a privilege to be part of such a great community.
        I have never met another one like this one. I don't know if I ever will.
        beijinhos

        Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escreveu: Dear Cristina,

        Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
        expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
        cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
        community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
        collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
        and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
        as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

        I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
        everyone.
        With warmest regards,
        Nina Lyulkun

        On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
        > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
        > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
        > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
        > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
        > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
        >
        > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
        > beijinhos
        > Cris

        Cris

      • Alfred Hopkins
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          Hi!

          Try this blog in English and Spanish!
          http://jaquematepress.blogia.com
          Thanks and happy May day!

          Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escribió:
          Dear Cristina,

          Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
          expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
          cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
          community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
          collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
          and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
          as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

          I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
          everyone.
          With warmest regards,
          Nina Lyulkun

          On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
          > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
          > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
          > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
          > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
          > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
          >
          > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
          > beijinhos
          > Cris

          Alfredo Hopkins
          The Buenos Aires Voz Journal