Help from Seasoned Presenters Needed

  • Dennis Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:31 AM
      Hello, Webheads colleagues.

      I've volunteered to help with the 2007 Convergence by putting together
      a "coaching" wiki for new presenters--or for more experienced
      presenters who will be using a presentation venue for the first time.

      One part of the wiki will be a list of resource people--coaches--who
      may be contacted for help with setting up presentations. The most
      often used venues will be Alado (which has recently upgraded) and
      Learning Times.

      If you can help with this important service, please let me
      know--either through messages sent here or by sending me e-mail:

      dennis.oliver at cox.net
      (close up the spaces before and after "at" and replace "at" with @)

      Many thanks in advance!

      Dennis Oliver
    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 8:45 AM
        Hi, Dennis,

        Let me know how I can help, I'll do my best. Send me an email at
        rita@... , please.

        Rita

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Oliver"