[evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1885

  • pauldotsweeney@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNoZHIEc2xrA2
      hwaARzdGltZQMxMTc1NTE1ODc5> EVOnline 2002 - Webheads Community Event

      Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

      1a.
      Expatriate experiences - invite to contribute to Absolutely Intercu From:
      Anne Fox
      1b.
      Re: Expatriate experiences - invite to contribute to Absolutely Int From:
      Molly Moran

      2a.
      also had problems with WIAOC proposal login From: Andrew Pincon
      2b.
      Re: also had problems with WIAOC proposal login From: Gavin Dudeney

      3.
      Partner for Project ? From: Rita Zeinstejer

      4.
      An incredible Web 2.0 Experience From: Elderbob

      5.
      Tapped In Festival 2007 From: berquist

      6a.
      Re: Virtual portfolios - What to use? (Aiden) From: Evelyn Izquierdo
      6b.
      Re: Virtual portfolios - What to use? (Aiden) From: Carla arena

      View All Topics
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJma
      DhuYzZyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkb
      XNnBHNsawNhdHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> | Create New Topic
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmY25qa
      W9mBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkbXNnB
      HNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk->

      Messages

      1a.

      MTJybGk0MTFsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Expatriate
      experiences - invite to contribute to Absolutely Intercu

      Posted by: "Anne Fox" <mailto:af@...?Subject=
      Re%3AExpatriate%20experiences%20%20-%20invite%20to%20contribute%20to%20Absol
      utely%20Intercu> af@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/foxdenuk> foxdenuk

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 6:57 am (PST)

      I am planning a skype conference tomorrow Monday April 2nd at 6pm GMT
      when I would like to speak with 2 or 3 people about acculturation when
      you move countries. It doesn't matter whether you went for six months
      or whether you are still there after 40 years. I'm aiming for a
      discussion of about 45 minutes length. It would be interesting to talk
      about whether culture makes a difference with regard to teaching and
      learning but I am happy to talk about any relevant aspects of a stay
      abroad.

      Please mail me with your skype ID if you think you might be interested
      and able to join a Skype conference.

      Back to top

      <mailto:af@...?Subject=Re%3AExpatriate%20experiences%20%20-%20invite%20to
      %20contribute%20to%20Absolutely%20Intercu> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3AExpatriate%20experiences%20%20-%20invite%20to%20contribute%20to%20Absol
      utely%20Intercu> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaDcxd
      TdoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3Y2pnZnJmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDQ-
      > Messages in this topic (2)
      1b.

      MTJydjkxZ2trBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDEyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Re: Expatriate
      experiences - invite to contribute to Absolutely Int

      Posted by: "Molly Moran" <mailto:mollypmoran@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Expatriate%20experiences%20%20-%20invite%20to%20contribute%20to%20Ab
      solutely%20Int> mollypmoran@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/mollypmoran> mollypmoran

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 10:10 pm (PST)

      Hi Anne,

      I'm very new to this email group and just sorting through messages (it's a
      chattyy group!), but yours caught my eye. I am interested in participating
      if you're still looking for people. I currently live in Doha, Qatar and I've
      been here since August 2005. My Skype ID is mikemcqatar.

      Let me know if you need any other information.

      Best,
      Molly

      Anne Fox <af@... <mailto:af%40cv2.dk> > wrote: I am planning a skype
      conference tomorrow Monday April 2nd at 6pm GMT
      when I would like to speak with 2 or 3 people about acculturation when
      you move countries. It doesn't matter whether you went for six months
      or whether you are still there after 40 years. I'm aiming for a
      discussion of about 45 minutes length. It would be interesting to talk
      about whether culture makes a difference with regard to teaching and
      learning but I am happy to talk about any relevant aspects of a stay
      abroad.

      Please mail me with your skype ID if you think you might be interested
      and able to join a Skype conference.

      Back to top

      <mailto:mollypmoran@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Expatriate%20experiences%20%20
      -%20invite%20to%20contribute%20to%20Absolutely%20Int> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Expatriate%20experiences%20%20-%20invite%20to%20contribute%20to%20Ab
      solutely%20Int> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZTd0O
      DgwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DEyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3dWRrbDk1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDEyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDQ-
      > Messages in this topic (2)

      2a.

      MTJyNW4wamtoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> also had
      problems with WIAOC proposal login

      Posted by: "Andrew Pincon" <mailto:pincon@...?Subject=
      Re%3Aalso%20had%20problems%20with%20WIAOC%20proposal%20login>
      pincon@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/pinconatalado>
      pinconatalado

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 7:50 am (PST)

      I've also had problems logging into the proposal page. Has anyone been able
      to submit a proposal yet? I have registered but the authentication server is
      not recognizing me when I login.

      Back to top

      <mailto:pincon@...?Subject=Re%3Aalso%20had%20problems%20with%20WIA
      OC%20proposal%20login> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3Aalso%20had%20problems%20with%20WIAOC%20proposal%20login> Reply to group

      WkzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3ZWFtaTRoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDU-
      > Messages in this topic (2)
      2b.

      MTJyc2M3ZmhrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Re: also had
      problems with WIAOC proposal login

      Posted by: "Gavin Dudeney"
      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20also%20had%20problems%20with%20WIAOC%20proposal%20login>
      gavin.dudeney@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gavindudeney> gavindudeney

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 8:16 am (PST)

      Folks,

      We submitted a proposal about two weeks ago and had no problems... (I know
      that's not very helpful, but....)

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
      HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsu <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/>
      ltants-e.com/"http://www.theconsu <http://www.theconsultants-e.com>
      ltants-e.com

      Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54> com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.
      <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54> com/3e2c54
      Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/yehbto> com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.
      <http://tinyurl.com/yehbto> com/yehbto
      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.moodlemo <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>
      ot.org/"http://www.moodlemo <http://www.moodlemoot.org> ot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      _____

      From: evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com
      I've also had problems logging into the proposal page. Has anyone been able
      to submit a proposal yet? I have registered but the authentication server is
      not recognizing me when I login.

      Back to top

      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=Re%3A%20also%20had%20prob
      lems%20with%20WIAOC%20proposal%20login> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20also%20had%20problems%20with%20WIAOC%20proposal%20login> Reply to
      group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNTZtM
      TViBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3bjF2M3NwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDU-
      > Messages in this topic (2)

      3.

      MTJyZXM3cm01BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Partner for
      Project ?

      Posted by: "Rita Zeinstejer" <mailto:rita@...?Subject=
      Re%3APartner%20for%20Project%20%3F> rita@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ritazeinstejer> ritazeinstejer

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 8:32 am (PST)

      Hi, dear all!

      As I've started a new school year with a different group of students,
      I'm looking for a partner to carry out some project work together. I
      have a blog and I'm interested in using as many synch and asynch tools
      as possible. My students are upper intermediate level (have sat for FCE
      and getting ready for a CAE), and their ages range 16-20.

      Look forward to "proposals" ..., preferably students from non-Spanish
      speaking countries for obvious reasons...;-) (just only "preferably")

      Hugs,

      Rita

      Back to top
      <mailto:rita@...?Subject=Re%3APartner%20for%20Project%20%3F>
      Reply to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3APartner%20for%20Project%20%3F> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMnVmM
      HA3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3NnNhMzkyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDc-
      > Messages in this topic (1)

      4.

      MTJydDRrZnNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> An incredible
      Web 2.0 Experience

      Posted by: "Elderbob" <mailto:elderbob@...?Subject=
      Re%3AAn%20incredible%20Web%202%2E0%20Experience> elderbob@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/elderbobcoach> elderbobcoach

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 12:09 pm (PST)

      Last week, I had a wonderful experience that I think represents one of the
      really useful ways that Skype is being used in the classroom. Perhaps it
      goes a long way in saying something about Web 2.0 and how it enhances our
      community.

      Brian Crosby and his Nevada class of 4th graders include a student whose
      medical condition precludes her from attending regular classroom
      activities. So with a little leg-work and hand-shaking, Brian got some
      community members to provide a home link-up for the child who can't attend.
      The story of how it was done and what the class is doing got my attention
      and I wanted to learn more. I contacted him, and having talked it over with
      his class, they agreed to be interviewed by Lee Babers 8th class in Virginia
      who man the webcasts at YouthBridges (the student version of WorldBridges).

      WIth a bit of thought and collaboration, we finally succeeded in connecting
      all the dots, and met last Thursday via Skype. There were a number of
      connection and production problems but under it all was a humane interest in
      how one class continued to include a student that otherwise would have been
      disconnected. This was truly a "No Child Left Behind Story".

      In the end, I was able to edit out most of the technical glitches which
      eventually resulted in a 21 minute interview of one class by the other. The
      story is greater than that, and I have tried to piece together most of it in
      a blog post. You can see any one of three versions of the story among the
      blogs below:

      Eldertown - http://eldertown.
      <http://eldertown.wordpress.com/2007/03/29/the-spark-that-drives-web-20-tech
      nology-in-the-classroom/#more-109>
      wordpress.com/2007/03/29/the-spark-that-drives-web-20-technology-in-the-clas
      sroom/#more-109

      Knowplace Blog – http://knowplace. <http://knowplace.ca/blog> ca/blog

      (These first two blogs are both my contributions and are essentially the
      same.)

      Learning is Messy Blog - http://learningisme
      <http://learningismessy.com/blog/?p=233> ssy.com/blog/?p=233

      (This is Brian Crosby's Sparks, Nevada Blog)

      YouthBridges - http://youthbridges <http://youthbridges.net/?q=node/35>
      .net/?q=node/35

      (and this is Lee Baber's Virginia YouthBridges edition)

      These kids would love it if you would post your thoughts to the various
      blogs (and I would too).
      Be sure to watch the videos, one was produced by the 4th grade class and the
      other is news coverage of the same story.

      Thanks to all those who participated in the actual experience, and thank you
      for reading.

      elderbob

      -- Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.

      Back to top

      <mailto:elderbob@...?Subject=Re%3AAn%20incredible%20Web%202%2E0%20E
      xperience> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3AAn%20incredible%20Web%202%2E0%20Experience> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybTgxM
      3RiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3OGUzYXM4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDg-
      > Messages in this topic (1)

      5.

      MTJyZmFyc2cwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Tapped In
      Festival 2007

      Posted by: "berquist" <mailto:berquist@...?Subject=
      Re%3ATapped%20In%20Festival%202007> berquist@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/bj_berquist> bj_berquist

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 2:11 pm (PST)

      Hi, Everyone!

      I tried to drag myself out of bed this morning to join the Webheads
      discussion, but never made it! I wanted to ask you if anyone was
      interested in forming a webheads group to lead a discussion on Second
      Life during the Tapped In Festival. The Festival is scheduled for July
      25, 8-8 PDT. The theme for the festival is Playing to Learn.

      Hugs, BJ
      bjb@tappedin. <mailto:bjb%40tappedin.org> org

      Back to top
      <mailto:berquist@...?Subject=Re%3ATapped%20In%20Festival%202007> Reply
      to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3ATapped%20In%20Festival%202007> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNGo4b
      TF1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3anJ0cjMzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTUwMDk-
      > Messages in this topic (1)

      6a.

      MTJyNDFzZW1kBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDEwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Re: Virtual
      portfolios - What to use? (Aiden)

      Posted by: "Evelyn Izquierdo" <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%20What%20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29>
      izquierdo_evelyn@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/izquierdo_evelyn>
      izquierdo_evelyn

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 6:50 pm (PST)

      Aiden:
      Thank you very much for the info.
      Sweet regards,
      Evelyn

      Back to top

      <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%
      20What%20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%20What%20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29> Reply
      to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydjZsb
      TU4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DEwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3bWNkMnI1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDEwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (15)
      6b.

      MTJybDU2OWcxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDExBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Re: Virtual
      portfolios - What to use? (Aiden)

      Posted by: "Carla arena" <mailto:carlaarena@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%20What%20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29>
      carlaarena@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/carlaarena> carlaarena

      Sun Apr 1, 2007 7:05 pm (PST)

      Dear Evelyn,

      You might consider getting in touch with Tom Leverett. Take a look at the
      page he set up for the TESOL conference.

      http://www.siu. <http://www.siu.edu/~cesl/teachers/pd/wp.html>
      edu/~cesl/teachers/pd/wp.html

      I hope it helps.

      Beijos,
      carla

      On 4/1/07, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@
      <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Aiden:
      > Thank you very much for the info.
      > Sweet regards,
      > Evelyn

      Back to top

      <mailto:carlaarena@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%20What
      %20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Virtual%20portfolios%20-%20What%20to%20use%3F%20%28Aiden%29> Reply
      to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybTlxa
      m00BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DExBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3aGJyYWQ3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDExBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4NzkEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (15)

      Recent Activity

      *

      6
      New Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdW
      xkcWMyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dG
      wEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk->

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3
      ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE3NTUxNTg3OQ--> Visit Your Group

      * Distance learning
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjMzZlODN2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzEEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4O
      TA-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+learning+unive
      rsity&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+degree&w5=Di
      stance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=BtB_4g4ceQo21dbzTFZUIA>
      * Distance learning university
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNGY3YzkwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzIEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4O
      TA-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+university&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+lea
      rning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+d
      egree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=HOQjFz19DUmfqVOS_SKR

      * Distance learning bachelor degree
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNTNyYnU1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzMEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4O
      TA-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distanc
      e+learning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learn
      ing+degree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=JfFzjUgF8iPBdj1
      cHUiQ4A>
      * Distance learning degree
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjN2o3Z3A5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzQEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4O
      TA-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+degree&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+learnin
      g+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+degre
      e&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=COPV4oLvYlc5JifPOlO1rQ>
      * Distance learning education
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjb2k2ZHZuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzUEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4O
      TA-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+education&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+lear
      ning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+de
      gree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=WG77ry1GnHq8mgT8IWOH6
      w>

      Best Mascot

      Original or Cool
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jhqr2md/M=493064.10322712.10977672.9706570/D=
      groups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1175523080/A=4438958/R=0/SIG=1117tavmg/*h
      ttp://www.bix.com/contest/5443>

      Play the Bix.com

      faceoff to see!

      Search Ads

      Get new customers.
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12i3h3v6p/M=493064.9803227.10510220.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1175523080/A=3848641/R=0/SIG=1312g85fq/*ht
      tp://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?o=US2003&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups2
      &s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50>

      List your web site

      in Yahoo! Search.

      Yahoo! Mail

      Drag
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ibelnsd/M=493064.9803214.10510208.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1175523080/A=3848571/R=0/SIG=12jar7gl1/*ht
      tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42412/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handrais
      ers> & drop

      With the all-new

      Yahoo! Mail Beta

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
      Digest.

      XIxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3NTUxNTg3OQ--> Create New Topic |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjbDAyZnVjBF
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc
      nAzNmQ0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE3NTUxNTg3OQ--> | Files
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdjE4
      djF1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> | Photos
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlam1
      2cW9tBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHI
      Ec2xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTE3NTUxNTg3OQ--> | Links
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbnMz
      cHFhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2xpbmtzBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> | Database
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjb
      GhibHBkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> | Polls
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMXJu
      Z2djBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> | Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZn
      ZxdnJ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdH
      IEc2xrA21icnMEc3RpbWUDMTE3NTUxNTg3OQ--> | Calendar
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkO
      G9ocHVtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2NhbARzdGltZQMxMTc1NTE1ODc5>

      TI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMTc1NTE1ODc5>
      Yahoo! Groups
      Change settings via the Web
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmY2o3M
      mlxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExNzU1MTU4Nzk-> (Yahoo! ID required)
      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
      Indiviual Email> | Switch format to Traditional
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
      Delivery Format: Traditional>

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTc1NTE1ODc5> Visit Your Group |
      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      e> Unsubscribe

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=4412599/grpspId=1705080709/msgId
      =1885/stime=1175515879/nc1=4438958/nc2=3848641/nc3=3848571>