[evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1974

  • pauldotsweeney@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNoZHIEc2xrA2
      hwaARzdGltZQMxMTc2NDY3ODg0> EVOnline 2002 - Webheads Community Event

      Messages In This Digest (13 Messages)

      1.1.
      Re: IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference From: MMV® Centro
      Multidisciplinario
      1.2.
      Re: IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference From: Gavin Dudeney
      1.3.
      Re: IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference From: cristina costa

      1.4.
      Re: IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference From: cristina costa

      1.5.
      Re: IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference From: Gavin Dudeney

      2a.
      Re: last Sunday From: MMV® Centro Multidisciplinario

      3a.
      IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen From: Sheila
      3b.
      Re: IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen From: Graham Stanley
      3c.
      Re: IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen From: Peter Travis

      4a.
      happy easter! From: Emma Miliani
      4b.
      Re: happy easter! From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca

      5.
      testing from Ankara around 3-4 p.m. GMT Apr 13 From: Vance Stevens

      6.
      This year CETA Jornadas & MATSDA From: Maria Jordano

      View All Topics
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmN
      mkzN2syBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkb
      XNnBHNsawNhdHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> | Create New Topic
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZnU3M
      280BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkbXNnB
      HNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ->

      Messages

      1.1.

      MTJyamhydG50BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDc5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL /
      British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

      Posted by: "MMV® Centro Multidisciplinario"
      <mailto:mmvcentro@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      mmvcentro@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/mmvcentro> mmvcentro

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:01 am (PST)

      Dear Gavin:

      Thanks for your prompt answer and directions. My registration is now
      complete.
      I am having problems with the PC, that may have been the reason.
      Please let me know at what time do I need to login to attend or to which
      site do I have to go to see the event's timetable.
      Love: Maru

      dudeney@theconsulta <mailto:dudeney%40theconsultants-e.com> nts-e.com>
      wrote:
      Maru,

      I just checked the page again and it's working fine - 189 people registered
      through there already. You could always try going directly to:

      HYPERLINK
      "http://community. <http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/>
      britishcouncil.org/iatefl/"http://community.
      <http://community.britishcouncil> britishcouncil
      .org/iatefl/

      Let me know,

      Gavin

      Back to top

      <mailto:mmvcentro@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council
      %20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMWJuN
      G0zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dc5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3aW5idGM0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDc5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (29)
      1.2.

      MTJya2JyN3UxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL /
      British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

      Posted by: "Gavin Dudeney"
      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      gavin.dudeney@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gavindudeney> gavindudeney

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:03 am (PST)

      Maru,

      Log in here:

      HYPERLINK
      "http://community. <http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/>
      britishcouncil.org/iatefl/"http://community.
      <http://community.britishcouncil> britishcouncil
      .org/iatefl/

      There are no set times to attend - you'll find some instructions in the
      pre-conference tasks, and some useful documentation at the top on the left.

      I hope that helps,

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
      HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsu <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/>
      ltants-e.com/"http://www.theconsu <http://www.theconsultants-e.com>
      ltants-e.com

      Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54> com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.
      <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54> com/3e2c54
      Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/yehbto> com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.
      <http://tinyurl.com/yehbto> com/yehbto
      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.moodlemo <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>
      ot.org/"http://www.moodlemo <http://www.moodlemoot.org> ot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      _____

      From: evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com

      "mailto:dudeney%40theconsultants-e.com"dudeney@theconsulta
      <mailto:dudeney%40theconsulta-nts-e.com> -nts-e.com> wrote:
      Maru,

      I just checked the page again and it's working fine - 189 people registered
      through there already. You could always try going directly to:

      HYPERLINK
      "HYPERLINK
      "http://community. <http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/>
      britishcouncil.org/iatefl/"http://community.
      <http://community.-britishcounci> -britishcounci
      l.-org/iatefl/"HYPERLINK
      "http://community. <http://community.britishcouncil>
      britishcouncil"http://community. <http://community.-britishcouncil>
      -britishcouncil
      .org/iatefl/

      Let me know,

      Gavin

      Back to top

      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20Br
      itish%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOWF0a
      3RlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DgwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3ODBsNHY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (29)
      1.3.

      MTJyZDJpZ2kzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL /
      British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

      Posted by: "cristina costa" <mailto:cristinacosta_pt@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      cristinacosta_pt@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/cristinacosta_pt>
      cristinacosta_pt

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:26 am (PST)

      Dear Gavin,

      I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle

      Help..!
      thanks
      Cris

      Cris

      Back to top

      <mailto:cristinacosta_pt@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20
      Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybWIxY
      3MyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DgxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3NTNjcDQyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (29)
      1.4.

      MTJyYmU5bTNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL /
      British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

      Posted by: "cristina costa" <mailto:cristinacosta_pt@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      cristinacosta_pt@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/cristinacosta_pt>
      cristinacosta_pt

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:32 am (PST)

      Dear gavin,

      Please ignore my email.
      I am already in Moodle.
      thanks
      Cris

      cristina costa <cristinacosta_ <mailto:cristinacosta_pt%40yahoo.com>
      pt@...> escreveu: Dear Gavin,

      I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle

      Help..!
      thanks
      Cris

      Cris

      Cris

      Back to top

      <mailto:cristinacosta_pt@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20
      Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydmZjc
      3NyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3MHRwaDk0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (29)
      1.5.

      MTJyNTVlYnZsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL /
      British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

      Posted by: "Gavin Dudeney"
      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      gavin.dudeney@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gavindudeney> gavindudeney

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:34 am (PST)

      Cris,

      Go to HYPERLINK
      "http://community.
      <http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php>
      britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php"http://community
      .britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php and follow the instructions on
      the right for creating a new account. Be sure to check your spam/junk email
      folders once you've done it. It is working - I promise - we have nearly 300
      registered since yesterday... :-)

      From: evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com
      I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle

      Help..!
      thanks
      Cris

      Cris

      Back to top

      <mailto:gavin.dudeney@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20Br
      itish%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20%2F%20British%20Council%20Aberdeen%20Online%20Conference>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaGFjM
      2xnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3MmVxYmY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTQ5ODY-
      > Messages in this topic (29)

      2a.

      MTJyZXJxdG5rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: last
      Sunday

      Posted by: "MMV® Centro Multidisciplinario"
      <mailto:mmvcentro@...?Subject= Re%3A%20last%20Sunday>
      mmvcentro@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/mmvcentro> mmvcentro

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:38 am (PST)

      Dear Bobbi and Vance:
      I will wait for the pictures, take your time please. A trip to South America
      sounds great, I hope you visit Mexico when you are around. I left a voice
      message on your homestead page. Love: Maru

      Bobbi Stevens <bobbi-stevens@ <mailto:bobbi-stevens%40acs.sch.ae>
      acs.sch.ae> wrote:
      I didn't take a lot of photos as I still have not figured out the
      housing for our underwater camera. But here is a link to the resort.

      http://www.berjayar
      <http://www.berjayaresorts.com/beachresort_redangbeach_dive.htm>
      esorts.com/beachresort_redangbeach_dive.htm

      The water was warm, clear, and we saw so many sea creatures.

      http://www.homestea <http://www.homestead.com/prosites-> d.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/divelogs/dives2007/logs2007.html

      This is a writeup of the diving we did. It was fun, but I have an
      idea for a trip sometime to South America so Vance and I can meet
      some of the wonderful webheads there! Maybe we'll see you sometime.

      Hugs,

      Bobbi

      --- In evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Alicia Barbitta"
      <barbitta@...> wrote:

      > hi Bobbi,
      >
      > Thanks for the wishes and i WISH i was you to be there diving in
      Malasya!

      > Anypictures on the web to pay a look? no idea what's like.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > alicia
      > (uruguay)

      10/04/2007 22:44

      Back to top
      <mailto:mmvcentro@...?Subject=Re%3A%20last%20Sunday> Reply to sender
      | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20last%20Sunday> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyY2JvY
      3VhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3aWhvM2RhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwNzQ-
      > Messages in this topic (4)

      3a.

      MTJyN2s1MThnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> IATEFL
      Conference -Aberdeen

      Posted by: "Sheila" <mailto:sheilavine@...?Subject=
      Re%3AIATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> sheilavine@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/sheilavine> sheilavine

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:58 am (PST)

      Hi all
      Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and say hello. Webhead
      Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books on Saturday
      afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.

      Regards

      Sheila

      Back to top

      <mailto:sheilavine@...?Subject=Re%3AIATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen>
      Reply to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3AIATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydXJxM
      2J2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3NnZrZzhpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)
      3b.

      MTJyamFhazg5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL
      Conference -Aberdeen

      Posted by: "Graham Stanley" <mailto:blogefl@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> blogefl@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/bcgstanley> bcgstanley

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:42 pm (PST)

      Hi Sheila,

      I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning, first thing (Computer
      Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the opening on Wednesday night
      too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find you, I'll be in the first
      row at your session on Saturday afternoon

      :)

      Graham

      PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her family in Barcelona - it was
      fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her

      >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@yahoo. <mailto:sheilavine%40yahoo.co.uk>
      co.uk> wrote: Hi all
      >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and say hello. Webhead
      >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books on Saturday
      >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.

      >Regards

      >Sheila

      Back to top
      <mailto:blogefl@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen>
      Reply to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyazlka
      W1uBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3cmt2YW1nBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)
      3c.

      MTJybnV2cWFiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: IATEFL
      Conference -Aberdeen

      Posted by: "Peter Travis" <mailto:pt1pt1pt1@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> pt1pt1pt1@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/pt1pt1pt1> pt1pt1pt1

      Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:19 am (PST)

      Hi Sheila
      That's great. I'm presenting 'Skype and Podcasting' at
      9.15 on Saturday and will definitely come along to
      find about blended books!
      Unfortunatley I'll miss yours Graham as I'm not
      arriving until Friday.
      Best wishes
      Pete
      Flo-Joe

      http://www.geocitie
      <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm>
      s.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm

      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer
      > and any other extraneous text from the reply -
      > Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this
      > footer and any other extraneous text from the reply
      > - Thanks!!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/join
      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:evonline2002_
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Back to top

      <mailto:pt1pt1pt1@...?Subject=Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdee
      n> Reply to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20IATEFL%20Conference%20-Aberdeen> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaDU0N
      Gs3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3c2g4bWRsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)

      4a.

      MTJydGs4NWt2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> happy easter!

      Posted by: "Emma Miliani" <mailto:emcdef@...?Subject=
      Re%3Ahappy%20easter%21> emcdef@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/emcdef> emcdef

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:05 am (PST)

      Dear Theresa,
      Congratulations on a well deserved award and a belated happy Easter to
      everyone,
      Hugs,
      Emma

      Back to top
      <mailto:emcdef@...?Subject=Re%3Ahappy%20easter%21> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3Ahappy%20easter%21> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMzRwa
      m1tBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      TM2OHJ0dW5sBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ
      0lkAzE1MDg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDODgwNw-->
      Messages in this topic (5)
      4b.

      MTJyNnZscDN2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Re: happy
      easter!

      Posted by: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <mailto:tmvaz@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20happy%20easter%21> tmvaz@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/teca2002pt> teca2002pt

      Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 am (PST)

      Dear Emma,

      Thank you! It's very sweet of you. :-)

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Dear Theresa,
      > Congratulations on a well deserved award and a belated happy Easter to
      > everyone,
      > Hugs,
      > Emma

      Back to top
      <mailto:tmvaz@...?Subject=Re%3A%20happy%20easter%21> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20happy%20easter%21> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyamU4d
      HJjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      TM2Mm9lcmh1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ
      0lkAzE1MDg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDODgwNw-->
      Messages in this topic (5)

      5.

      MTJyZTA1OTRiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> testing from
      Ankara around 3-4 p.m. GMT Apr 13

      Posted by: "Vance Stevens" <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=
      Re%3Atesting%20from%20Ankara%20around%203-4%20p%2Em%2E%20GMT%20Apr%2013>
      vstevens@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/vance_stevens>
      vance_stevens

      Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:11 am (PST)

      Hi folks,

      We're anticipating getting into the conference hall this evening in
      Ankara and firing up one of the computers. I'm not sure if it will be
      my laptop because Elluminate has developed a nasty habit of crashing
      my windows at a certain juncture as the program launches. It seems to
      be particular to my machine so we don't anticipate this spoiling the
      show. Still we'd like to do tests this evening starting at 3 pm GMT
      (so maybe not actually set up and connected till 4?) or around that time.

      We'd appreciate very much if any of you were testing your connections
      at that time if you could join us.

      Regarding the actual show starting at 7 a.m. GMT Apr 14 you can reach
      us at http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/y3eh> com/y3eh and Senem will be
      presenting on CALL
      misconceptions. I will follow at 8:15 GMT with a talk on Computer
      Assisted Language Literacy (my new take on what CALL means, just to
      confuse the misconceptions issue a bit ;-).

      In addition we might try and broadcast from the concurrent sessions at
      around 10 and 11 GMT, and at 11:30 GMT there is a panel discussion
      with Dr. Senem and I which I think we may try to skypecast.

      We can inform you via this list as plans progress and we'd LOVE to
      have some of you join us online.

      So it might be an active day tomorrow (technology willing) and I hope
      some of you can join us.

      Vance

      Back to top

      <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=Re%3Atesting%20from%20Ankara%20arou
      nd%203-4%20p%2Em%2E%20GMT%20Apr%2013> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3Atesting%20from%20Ankara%20around%203-4%20p%2Em%2E%20GMT%20Apr%2013>
      Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZ2Exb
      mZlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      Dg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3bThiODZpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwODk-
      > Messages in this topic (1)

      6.

      MTJyaGg2cjl0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> This year CETA
      Jornadas & MATSDA

      Posted by: "Maria Jordano" <mailto:maria_jordano@...?Subject=
      Re%3AThis%20year%20CETA%20Jornadas%20%26%20MATSDA> maria_jordano@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/maria_jordano> maria_jordano

      Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:53 am (PST)

      Hi everybody!

      As you miay know, I am still collaborating with my local association of
      teachers (CETA) though I am currently living & working in Madrid. This year,
      CETA will organized its Jornadas in association with MATSDA (Materials
      Development Association). Feel free to have a look at our website if you
      would like to visit our lovely town in the South of Spain:

      http://www.infoceta
      <http://www.infoceta.org/jornadas_viii/jornadas_viii.htm>
      .org/jornadas_viii/jornadas_viii.htm

      Best wishes!

      Mar€ ¦ía Jordano

      www.mariajordano.com

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/evonline20 02_webheads/ join

      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:evonline2002_ webheads- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      <!--

      #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
      sans-serif;}
      #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
      #ygrp-text{
      font-family:Georgia;
      }
      #ygrp-text p{
      margin:0 0 1em 0;}
      #ygrp-tpmsgs{
      font-family:Arial;
      clear:both;}
      #ygrp-vitnav{
      #ygrp-vitnav a{
      padding:0 1px;}
      #ygrp-actbar{
      #ygrp-actbar .left{
      float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
      .bld{font-weight:bold;}
      #ygrp-grft{
      #ygrp-ft{
      padding:5px 0;
      }
      #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
      padding-bottom:10px;}

      #ygrp-vital{
      #ygrp-vital #vithd{
      font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform
      :uppercase;}
      #ygrp-vital ul{
      padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
      #ygrp-vital ul li{
      }
      #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
      font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;paddin
      g-right:.5em;}
      #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
      font-weight:bold;}
      #ygrp-vital a {
      text-decoration:none;}

      #ygrp-vital a:hover{
      text-decoration:underline;}

      #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
      color:#999;font-size:77%;}
      #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
      #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
      padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
      #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
      #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
      text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
      #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
      #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
      padding:8px 0;}
      #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
      font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:
      122%;}
      #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
      text-decoration:none;}
      #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
      text-decoration:underline;}
      #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
      margin:0;}
      o {font-size:0;}
      .MsoNormal {
      margin:0 0 0 0;}
      #ygrp-text tt{
      font-size:120%;}
      blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
      .replbq {margin:4;}
      -->

      Back to top

      <mailto:maria_jordano@...?Subject=Re%3AThis%20year%20CETA%20Jornadas%20
      %26%20MATSDA> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3AThis%20year%20CETA%20Jornadas%20%26%20MATSDA> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJycm43M
      2ZuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE1M
      DkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-?act=reply&messageNum=150

      MTM3YjNhbHA1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE1MDkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQEdHBjSWQDMTUwOTE-
      > Messages in this topic (1)

      Recent Activity

      *

      2
      New Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZG
      5xdnJlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dG
      wEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ->

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3
      ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjQ2Nzg4NA--> Visit Your Group

      * Distance learning
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjdWJxdTQzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzEEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4O
      DU-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+learning+unive
      rsity&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+degree&w5=Di
      stance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=BtB_4g4ceQo21dbzTFZUIA>
      * Distance learning university
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZXFtdXJuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzIEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4O
      DU-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+university&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+lea
      rning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+d
      egree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=HOQjFz19DUmfqVOS_SKR

      * Distance learning bachelor degree
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjdjkyNDVhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzMEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4O
      DU-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distanc
      e+learning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learn
      ing+degree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=JfFzjUgF8iPBdj1
      cHUiQ4A>
      * Distance learning degree
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjaTFnZWthBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzQEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4O
      DU-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+degree&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+learnin
      g+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+degre
      e&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=COPV4oLvYlc5JifPOlO1rQ>
      * Distance learning education
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjMGJwbHQ4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wAzUEZ
      3JwSWQDNDQxMjU5OQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwODA3MDkEc2VjA3NsbW9kBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4O
      DU-?t=ms&k=Distance+learning+education&w1=Distance+learning&w2=Distance+lear
      ning+university&w3=Distance+learning+bachelor+degree&w4=Distance+learning+de
      gree&w5=Distance+learning+education&c=5&s=159&g=3&.sig=WG77ry1GnHq8mgT8IWOH6
      w>

      Best Mascot

      Original or Cool
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jitfeur/M=493064.10322712.10977672.9706570/D=
      groups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1176475085/A=4438958/R=0/SIG=1117tavmg/*h
      ttp://www.bix.com/contest/5443>

      Play the Bix.com

      faceoff to see!

      Y! Messenger

      Want a quick chat?
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12io6g5e6/M=493064.9803215.10510209.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1176475085/A=3848583/R=0/SIG=11umg3fun/*ht
      tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42403/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>

      Chat over IM with

      group members.

      Yahoo! Mail

      Get on board
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ipci3b7/M=493064.9803214.10510208.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1176475085/A=3848567/R=0/SIG=12jvenc9k/*ht
      tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42408/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handrais
      ers>

      You're invited to try

      the all-new Mail Beta.

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
      Digest.

      3NhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjQ2Nzg4NA--> Create New Topic |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZzVkbG9tBF
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY
      mxjZTg3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjQ2Nzg4NA--> | Files
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbTk1
      amw0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> | Photos
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb2J
      oaDZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHI
      Ec2xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjQ2Nzg4NA--> | Links
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNTVx
      MXVjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2xpbmtzBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> | Database
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjY
      nBuMGp1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> | Polls
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMzZl
      M3ViBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> | Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJla3
      NxMXE3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdH
      IEc2xrA21icnMEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjQ2Nzg4NA--> | Calendar
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkN
      GM4MmQ4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2NhbARzdGltZQMxMTc2NDY3ODg0>

      TI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMTc2NDY3ODg0>
      Yahoo! Groups
      Change settings via the Web
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWl0b
      WpxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExNzY0Njc4ODQ-> (Yahoo! ID required)
      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
      Indiviual Email> | Switch format to Traditional
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
      Delivery Format: Traditional>

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTc2NDY3ODg0> Visit Your Group |
      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      e> Unsubscribe

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=4412599/grpspId=1705080709/msgId
      =1974/stime=1176467884/nc1=4438958/nc2=3848583/nc3=3848567>