Leading Learning Conference

  • Patricia Glogowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Dear All,

      I know everyone is busy preparing for the WiAOC, but I thought you
      might be in interested in another conference on teaching/technology.

      Leading and Learning Conference organized jointly by York University
      and Ontario School Boards will be taking place from May 6-8.

      http://www.leadinglearning.org/

      This conference aims to bring together individuals interested in
      teaching and technology (K-12). "By sharing current practice,
      exploring future initiatives and disseminating recent research,
      teachers, emerging teachers, administrators and policy makers will
      expand their thoughtful and effective use of ICT to enhance teaching
      practice and increase student achievement."

      Anyone is welcome to join the online community. Here are the links:

      Commun-it.org Community:
      http://www.commun-it.org/

      Leading Learning Conference:
      http://www.commun-it.org/community/leadandlearn/forum