Blog post about WiA

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2007
      Dear all,

      I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
      I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA. You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
      http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog

      I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
      beijinhos
      Cris

      Cris

    • Nina Lyulkun
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        Dear Cristina,

        Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
        expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
        cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
        community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
        collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
        and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
        as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

        I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
        everyone.
        With warmest regards,
        Nina Lyulkun

        On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
        > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
        > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
        > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
        > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
        > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
        >
        > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
        > beijinhos
        > Cris

      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2007
          Nina,

          thank you for the kind words.
          It is really a privilege to be part of such a great community.
          I have never met another one like this one. I don't know if I ever will.
          beijinhos

          Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escreveu: Dear Cristina,

          Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
          expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
          cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
          community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
          collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
          and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
          as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

          I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
          everyone.
          With warmest regards,
          Nina Lyulkun

          On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
          > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
          > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
          > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
          > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
          > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
          >
          > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
          > beijinhos
          > Cris

          Cris

        • Alfred Hopkins
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2007
            Hi!

            Try this blog in English and Spanish!
            http://jaquematepress.blogia.com
            Thanks and happy May day!

            Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> escribió:
            Dear Cristina,

            Thank you very much for the wonderful blog you've created. It's an
            expression of all our thoughts here. You have concentrated them all in this
            cyber space. I do feel the same about WiA. I can't help but enjoy the
            community I had a chance to join. Thanks this beautiful community and
            collaborative activities of all the members-webheads I have learned a lot
            and have been spreading the ideas around my colleagues and friends as well
            as the young who are going to enter e-community in the future.

            I appreciate your intention and inspiration you have been sharing with
            everyone.
            With warmest regards,
            Nina Lyulkun

            On 4/29/07, cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >
            > I am taking part in a project in the UK called Emerge.
            > I have a new blog there.I decided to write one (more) post about the WiA.
            > You might want to have a look at it and drop me a line...either about
            > agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote. Both options are valid, as long
            > as stated why, and your feedback is more than welcomed. ;)
            > http://emerge.elgg.org/cristinacost/weblog
            >
            > I already miss the Jan-Feb workshop hyper-activity!
            > beijinhos
            > Cris

            Alfredo Hopkins
            The Buenos Aires Voz Journal