Re: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen

  • Peter Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
      Hi Sheila
      That's great. I'm presenting 'Skype and Podcasting' at
      9.15 on Saturday and will definitely come along to
      find about blended books!
      Unfortunatley I'll miss yours Graham as I'm not
      arriving until Friday.
      Best wishes
      Pete
      Flo-Joe

      --- Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sheila,
      >
      > I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning,
      > first thing (Computer
      > Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the
      > opening on Wednesday night
      > too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find
      > you, I'll be in the first
      > row at your session on Saturday afternoon
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Graham
      >
      > PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her
      > family in Barcelona - it was
      > fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her
      >

      > >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@...> wrote:
      > Hi all
      > >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and
      > say hello. Webhead
      > >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books
      > on Saturday
      > >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.
      >
      > >Regards
      >
      > >Sheila

      > removed]
      >

      > For more information:

      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer
      > and any other extraneous text from the reply -
      > Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this
      > footer and any other extraneous text from the reply
      > - Thanks!!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • johanna stirling
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
        Hi

        I�ll also be at Aberdeen. I�m doing a not very techy talk about speaking for
        CUP (though I�ve snuck mention of some Web 2.0 voice tools in) on Thursday
        morning.

        Being a relatively new girl on the Weheads block it would be lovely to meet
        any of you face to face.

        Sheila, I was just yesterday reading your article from the IATEFL Harrogate
        Conference Selections and really wishing that I�d been in your session. It
        sounded such a great idea! But sadly I have to leave on Friday evening so
        will miss your talk again. Such a shame!

        Best wishes

        Johanna

        --
        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      • Sophie and Yiannis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
          Hi Sheila, Graham, Pete and all

          I'll also be in Aberdeen and presenting on Thursday.

          Looking forward to seeing you there!
          Sophie