testing from Ankara around 3-4 p.m. GMT Apr 13

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 1:08 AM
      Hi folks,

      We're anticipating getting into the conference hall this evening in
      Ankara and firing up one of the computers. I'm not sure if it will be
      my laptop because Elluminate has developed a nasty habit of crashing
      my windows at a certain juncture as the program launches. It seems to
      be particular to my machine so we don't anticipate this spoiling the
      show. Still we'd like to do tests this evening starting at 3 pm GMT
      (so maybe not actually set up and connected till 4?) or around that time.

      We'd appreciate very much if any of you were testing your connections
      at that time if you could join us.

      Regarding the actual show starting at 7 a.m. GMT Apr 14 you can reach
      us at http://tinyurl.com/y3eh and Senem will be presenting on CALL
      misconceptions. I will follow at 8:15 GMT with a talk on Computer
      Assisted Language Literacy (my new take on what CALL means, just to
      confuse the misconceptions issue a bit ;-).

      In addition we might try and broadcast from the concurrent sessions at
      around 10 and 11 GMT, and at 11:30 GMT there is a panel discussion
      with Dr. Senem and I which I think we may try to skypecast.

      We can inform you via this list as plans progress and we'd LOVE to
      have some of you join us online.

      So it might be an active day tomorrow (technology willing) and I hope
      some of you can join us.