Re: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi Sheila,

      I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning, first thing (Computer
      Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the opening on Wednesday night
      too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find you, I'll be in the first
      row at your session on Saturday afternoon

      :)

      Graham

      PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her family in Barcelona - it was
      fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her

      >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@...> wrote: Hi all
      >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and say hello. Webhead
      >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books on Saturday
      >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.

      >Regards

      >Sheila

    • Peter Travis
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
        Hi Sheila
        That's great. I'm presenting 'Skype and Podcasting' at
        9.15 on Saturday and will definitely come along to
        find about blended books!
        Unfortunatley I'll miss yours Graham as I'm not
        arriving until Friday.
        Best wishes
        Pete
        Flo-Joe

        --- Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sheila,
        >
        > I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning,
        > first thing (Computer
        > Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the
        > opening on Wednesday night
        > too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find
        > you, I'll be in the first
        > row at your session on Saturday afternoon
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Graham
        >
        > PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her
        > family in Barcelona - it was
        > fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her
        >

        > >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@...> wrote:
        > Hi all
        > >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and
        > say hello. Webhead
        > >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books
        > on Saturday
        > >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.
        >
        > >Regards
        >
        > >Sheila

        > removed]
        >

        > For more information:

        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer
        > and any other extraneous text from the reply -
        > Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this
        > footer and any other extraneous text from the reply
        > - Thanks!!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • johanna stirling
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
          Hi

          I�ll also be at Aberdeen. I�m doing a not very techy talk about speaking for
          CUP (though I�ve snuck mention of some Web 2.0 voice tools in) on Thursday
          morning.

          Being a relatively new girl on the Weheads block it would be lovely to meet
          any of you face to face.

          Sheila, I was just yesterday reading your article from the IATEFL Harrogate
          Conference Selections and really wishing that I�d been in your session. It
          sounded such a great idea! But sadly I have to leave on Friday evening so
          will miss your talk again. Such a shame!

          Best wishes

          Johanna

          --
          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        • Sophie and Yiannis
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
            Hi Sheila, Graham, Pete and all

            I'll also be in Aberdeen and presenting on Thursday.

            Looking forward to seeing you there!
            Sophie