IATEFL Conference -Aberdeen

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi all
      Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and say hello. Webhead
      Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books on Saturday
      afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.

      Regards

      Sheila
    • Graham Stanley
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
        Hi Sheila,

        I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning, first thing (Computer
        Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the opening on Wednesday night
        too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find you, I'll be in the first
        row at your session on Saturday afternoon

        :)

        Graham

        PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her family in Barcelona - it was
        fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her

        >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@...> wrote: Hi all
        >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and say hello. Webhead
        >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books on Saturday
        >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.

        >Regards

        >Sheila

      • Peter Travis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
          Hi Sheila
          That's great. I'm presenting 'Skype and Podcasting' at
          9.15 on Saturday and will definitely come along to
          find about blended books!
          Unfortunatley I'll miss yours Graham as I'm not
          arriving until Friday.
          Best wishes
          Pete
          Flo-Joe

          --- Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sheila,
          >
          > I'll be there - I'm presenting on Thursday morning,
          > first thing (Computer
          > Gaming and Language Learners), and will be at the
          > opening on Wednesday night
          > too - I'll look out for you both. If I don't find
          > you, I'll be in the first
          > row at your session on Saturday afternoon
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Graham
          >
          > PS: Just got back from dinner with Bee and her
          > family in Barcelona - it was
          > fabulous to finally be able to meet up with her
          >

          > >On 4/12/07, Sheila <sheilavine@...> wrote:
          > Hi all
          > >Are you going to Aberdeen? If so please come and
          > say hello. Webhead
          > >Valentina Dodge and I are presenting Blended Books
          > on Saturday
          > >afternoon. We would love to meet some of you.
          >
          > >Regards
          >
          > >Sheila

          > removed]
          >

          > For more information:

          > When replying to postings, please delete this footer
          > and any other extraneous text from the reply -
          > Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this
          > footer and any other extraneous text from the reply
          > - Thanks!!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > (Yahoo! ID required)

          mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • johanna stirling
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
            Hi

            I�ll also be at Aberdeen. I�m doing a not very techy talk about speaking for
            CUP (though I�ve snuck mention of some Web 2.0 voice tools in) on Thursday
            morning.

            Being a relatively new girl on the Weheads block it would be lovely to meet
            any of you face to face.

            Sheila, I was just yesterday reading your article from the IATEFL Harrogate
            Conference Selections and really wishing that I�d been in your session. It
            sounded such a great idea! But sadly I have to leave on Friday evening so
            will miss your talk again. Such a shame!

            Best wishes

            Johanna

            --
            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
          • Sophie and Yiannis
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
              Hi Sheila, Graham, Pete and all

              I'll also be in Aberdeen and presenting on Thursday.

              Looking forward to seeing you there!
              Sophie