RE: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 12, 2007
      Cris,

      Go to HYPERLINK
      "http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php"http://community
      .britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php and follow the instructions on
      the right for creating a new account. Be sure to check your spam/junk email
      folders once you've done it. It is working - I promise - we have nearly 300
      registered since yesterday... :-)

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
      HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
      Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      _____

      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 15, 2007
        Flash!
        A smashing and dashing tea party will be held at Perroandaluz, 852 Bolivar street, in San Telmo, Buenos Aires, on Saturday 21st, with the presentation of the ELT reader "Tea for Two, a tale for you," by Alfred Hopkins and Alicia Ramasco. There will be games, improvisations and...participants will take home a copy of the book!
        Just $25 pesos. Contacts: 15 62 52 10 28 or alfshopkins@...
        There is more information at http://jaquematepress.blogia.com

        MMV® Centro Multidisciplinario <mmvcentro@...> escribió: Dear Gavin:
        I am really interested on participating but my browser could not get to the page.
        Could you tell me if I have the right address?
        http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/iatefl2007
        I tryed to enter to http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk with the same result.
        Thanks in advance.
        Maru

        Gavin Dudeney <gavin.dudeney@...> wrote:
        Hi Folks,

        41st IATEFL Annual Conference and Exhibition
        Aberdeen 18th - 22nd April, 2007
        IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online

        For this year’s IATEFL Annual Conference and Exhibition in Aberdeen, IATEFL
        and the British Council are working together to enable teacher audiences
        worldwide to participate via the internet and get a taste of what happens
        over the five days of the annual IATEFL conference.

        Our interactive web coverage will include:

        - video and audio recordings of some of the presentations and workshops
        - interviews with presenters and delegates
        - text reports from the event via a dedicated website
        - online special interest forums running alongside the main conference
        programme
        - daily blogs from roving reporters supported by IATEFL and the British
        Council ELTeCS Scheme

        Registration and participation is now open. Visit:
        HYPERLINK
        "blocked::http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/iatefl2007"http://www.teachingen
        glish.org.uk/iatefl2007

        When you get to the Moodle site, click on the 'Create new account' button.
        Follow the instructions, fill in the form, then click on the 'Create my new
        account' button. Next, check your email for the confirmation message - and
        click on the link in the email to complete your registration. You will be
        taken to a page that asks you if wish to enrol on the event - click the
        'Yes' button and you will be inside the event. Please note that the
        confirmation mail may be filtered by your email program - check your spam or
        junk email folder if you don't receive it within one hour of registering.

        The Aberdeen Online event will also be represented in Second Life with a
        daily video and audio summary, a photo gallery, updates and discussions. For
        more information, contact Dudeney Ge in-world or go to EduNation 179,40,22.

        We look forward to meeting you online.

        Gavin

        c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
        Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
        HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

        Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
        "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
        Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
        "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
        Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
        "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

        CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Alfredo Hopkins