RE: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online Conference

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 12, 2007
      Dear Gavin,

      I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle ...

      Help..!
      thanks
      Cris

      Cris

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 12, 2007
        Dear gavin,

        Please ignore my email.
        I am already in Moodle.
        thanks
        Cris

        cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> escreveu: Dear Gavin,

        I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle ...

        Help..!
        thanks
        Cris

        Cris

        Cris

      • Gavin Dudeney
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 12, 2007
          Cris,

          Go to HYPERLINK
          "http://community.britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php"http://community
          .britishcouncil.org/iatefl/login/index.php and follow the instructions on
          the right for creating a new account. Be sure to check your spam/junk email
          folders once you've done it. It is working - I promise - we have nearly 300
          registered since yesterday... :-)

          Gavin

          c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
          Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
          HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

          Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
          "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
          Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
          "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
          Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
          "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

          CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

          _____

          I am also trying to acess it, but I somwhow am not able to join in Moodle

          Help..!
          thanks
          Cris

          Cris

          17:14

        • Alfred Hopkins
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 15, 2007
            Flash!
            A smashing and dashing tea party will be held at Perroandaluz, 852 Bolivar street, in San Telmo, Buenos Aires, on Saturday 21st, with the presentation of the ELT reader "Tea for Two, a tale for you," by Alfred Hopkins and Alicia Ramasco. There will be games, improvisations and...participants will take home a copy of the book!
            Just $25 pesos. Contacts: 15 62 52 10 28 or alfshopkins@...
            There is more information at http://jaquematepress.blogia.com

            MMV® Centro Multidisciplinario <mmvcentro@...> escribió: Dear Gavin:
            I am really interested on participating but my browser could not get to the page.
            Could you tell me if I have the right address?
            http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/iatefl2007
            I tryed to enter to http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk with the same result.
            Thanks in advance.
            Maru

            Gavin Dudeney <gavin.dudeney@...> wrote:
            Hi Folks,

            41st IATEFL Annual Conference and Exhibition
            Aberdeen 18th - 22nd April, 2007
            IATEFL / British Council Aberdeen Online

            For this year’s IATEFL Annual Conference and Exhibition in Aberdeen, IATEFL
            and the British Council are working together to enable teacher audiences
            worldwide to participate via the internet and get a taste of what happens
            over the five days of the annual IATEFL conference.

            Our interactive web coverage will include:

            - video and audio recordings of some of the presentations and workshops
            - interviews with presenters and delegates
            - text reports from the event via a dedicated website
            - online special interest forums running alongside the main conference
            programme
            - daily blogs from roving reporters supported by IATEFL and the British
            Council ELTeCS Scheme

            Registration and participation is now open. Visit:
            HYPERLINK
            "blocked::http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/iatefl2007"http://www.teachingen
            glish.org.uk/iatefl2007

            When you get to the Moodle site, click on the 'Create new account' button.
            Follow the instructions, fill in the form, then click on the 'Create my new
            account' button. Next, check your email for the confirmation message - and
            click on the link in the email to complete your registration. You will be
            taken to a page that asks you if wish to enrol on the event - click the
            'Yes' button and you will be inside the event. Please note that the
            confirmation mail may be filtered by your email program - check your spam or
            junk email folder if you don't receive it within one hour of registering.

            The Aberdeen Online event will also be represented in Second Life with a
            daily video and audio summary, a photo gallery, updates and discussions. For
            more information, contact Dudeney Ge in-world or go to EduNation 179,40,22.

            We look forward to meeting you online.

            Gavin

            c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
            Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
            HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

            Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
            "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
            Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
            "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
            Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
            "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

            CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Alfredo Hopkins