last Sunday

  • Bobbi Stevens
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
      Sorry we missed the webheads Sunday meeting last week. We were diving
      at Redang Island, Malaysia. We had won a trip there, and had to use
      the ticket then. We didn't find any internet! Although I missed
      stopping in to say hi to you all, it was almost refreshing to have 4
      days of no computers, tv, etc. The diving was great! Anyway, belated
      Happy Easter to you all!

      Bobbi
    • Alicia Barbitta
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
        hi Bobbi,

        Thanks for the wishes and i WISH i was you to be there diving in Malasya!

        Anypictures on the web to pay a look? no idea what's like.

        Thanks!

        alicia
        (uruguay)

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
          I didn't take a lot of photos as I still have not figured out the
          housing for our underwater camera. But here is a link to the resort.

          http://www.berjayaresorts.com/beachresort_redangbeach_dive.htm

          The water was warm, clear, and we saw so many sea creatures.

          http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
          vstevens/files/divelogs/dives2007/logs2007.html

          This is a writeup of the diving we did. It was fun, but I have an
          idea for a trip sometime to South America so Vance and I can meet
          some of the wonderful webheads there! Maybe we'll see you sometime.

          Hugs,

          Bobbi

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Alicia Barbitta"
          <barbitta@...> wrote:

          > hi Bobbi,
          >
          > Thanks for the wishes and i WISH i was you to be there diving in
          Malasya!

          > Anypictures on the web to pay a look? no idea what's like.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > alicia
          > (uruguay)

          10/04/2007 22:44

        • MMV� Centro Multidisciplinario
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
            Dear Bobbi and Vance:
            I will wait for the pictures, take your time please. A trip to South America sounds great, I hope you visit Mexico when you are around. I left a voice message on your homestead page. Love: Maru

            <barbitta@...> wrote:

            > hi Bobbi,
            >
            > Thanks for the wishes and i WISH i was you to be there diving in
            Malasya!

            > Anypictures on the web to pay a look? no idea what's like.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > alicia
            > (uruguay)

            10/04/2007 22:44

          • Alicia Barbitta
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12, 2007
              Great Bobbi!!!

              Thanks for the links, and for sure we'll enjoy your pictures....

              WELCOME to Uruguay and Punta del Este, our most famous beach resort.....if you come, you will surely enjoy it a lot...and remember South America, is rather cheap for you now....

              Think it twice, webheads INVITED.....I could be your host with pleasure.

              alicia
              (montevideo - uruguay)

              <barbitta@...> wrote:

              > hi Bobbi,
              >
              > Thanks for the wishes and i WISH i was you to be there diving in
              Malasya!

              > Anypictures on the web to pay a look? no idea what's like.
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > alicia
              > (uruguay)

              10/04/2007 22:44

            • Bobbi Stevens
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 16, 2007
                Thanks! It sounds like a great idea and we'd love ot make it a
                reality sometime. And of course, webheads are welcome to beautiful
                sunny Abu Dhabi, too!

                <barbitta@...> wrote:

                > Great Bobbi!!!
                >
                > Thanks for the links, and for sure we'll enjoy your pictures....
                >
                > WELCOME to Uruguay and Punta del Este, our most famous beach
                resort.....if you come, you will surely enjoy it a lot...and remember
                South America, is rather cheap for you now....

                > Think it twice, webheads INVITED.....I could be your host with
                pleasure.

                > alicia
                > (montevideo - uruguay)

                12/04/2007 11:52

              • Bobbi Stevens
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 16, 2007
                  I hope we can go to Mexico too. It's one of my favorite places! Our
                  older son got a certificate in TESOL at Guadalahara and now our
                  youngest son (who graduates in June) is thinking of doing the same
                  thing. So maybe the Stevens family will be down there sooner than
                  you think!

                  Love,

                  Bobbi

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "MMV®" Centro