Link to Sasha's first class blog - to Carla, Alicia and others

  • Saša Sirk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 3:02 PM
      The link to our brand new class blog opened this Monday is http://rostilj.blogspot.com - there's not much to be seen yet, but hopefully we will be able to fill it up a bit in the following 4 weeks before our course ends. I'm using a class blog with students for the first time - I did not intend to do it at the beginning of our course, but since the group was very active in our Moodle forum I thought why not opening up and start blogging. I'm trying this for the first time although our course is approaching the end already. We haven't quite agreed on how to name our blog, so it still has a 'working name', but one of the students has already posted a long post and I hope others will follow. You are warmly invited to pay us a visit. Any comments or suggestions will also be appreciated very much.

      Warmly,

      Sasha, Slovenia

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 5:21 PM
        Aiden, This is the link:

        http://innovateonline.info/index.php

        Daf

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Aiden Yeh